Hobsons Bay Youth Network
HBYN provides an opportunity for community representatives, youth service providers and government representatives where appropriate with an interest in improving outcomes for young people to:
- consider the needs of local young people;
- plan for and encourage enhanced integration and coordination of services across the municipality;
- identify service gaps and systemic barriers that preclude access to services for young people;
- provide an avenue for information sharing between youth service providers and the Council;
- advocate and support the local youth service system;
- assist council to make informed decisions about policy issues that impact on young people in the municipality;
- support the implementation of the Youth Services Strategic Plan;
- support and implement local strategic plans, where appropriate; and
- work collaboratively on projects.
Meeting Dates 2015 Coming Soon...
All meeting will be held at the Hobsons Bay Civic Centre, 115 Civic Parade, Altona from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm on:
If you'd like to receive further information contact the Council's Youth Planner on 9932 4000